3.01.2010

Robots At The Boise Art Museum

I had a great time doing a demo at the Boise Art Museum last Saturday. It was "Family Day" at the museum and I now realize that is probably one of the best days to visit the museum. There were all kinds of activities going on. It was especially exciting to be creating robots among pieces from some of my favorite artists: Jeff Soto, Mars-1, and Eric Feng. I've never scene any of their work in person before and I didn't even know they were in the exhibition! BAM continues to bring amazing work to our little city. But above all else, it was really cool to connect with all the people who came out to experience the exhibit. The kids and other visitors were able to create their own robots right along with me. Robots: Evolution of a Cultural Icon will be on exhibit at the museum until May 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment