3.01.2010

Boise Fry Company Shirt + More...

The great people over at the delicious Boise Fry Company asked me to design a new shirt. The design was heavily influenced by the culture surrounding downtown Boise, where the BFC is located. Rumor has it that they'll soon be offering a discount for patrons who ride their bike to grab a bite.
I also included images of a shirt graphic I designed a while back for The River Company located in Stanley Idaho. It was a fun graphic to create and I realized I never posted it on my website. It is inspired by a specific rock formation that their guided tours stop by for rock/cliff jumping.

BFC Shirt Mock-Up


Detail of BFC Shirt Graphic


The River Company Shirt Mock-Up


Back side of The River Company Shirt


Detail of The River Company Shirt Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment