12.09.2011

Death Cab For Cutie Poster

When I started designing concert posters professionally around eight years ago, Death Cab for Cutie was one of the main bands I wanted to create a poster for. Thanks to the Crystal Ballroom, the opportunity finally arrived. The first time I caught them live back around 2001 or so... there was probably less than 15 people in attendance. So, it has been nice to see their fan base greatly increase in recent years, they deserve it... no matter what the "cool" kids say. This poster and more can be purchased in my on-line store at www.benwilsonart.com. More details are below.



Death Cab For Cutie | 12"X18" inches | Edition of 150
Signed & Numbered | High Quality Off-Set Print | Desert Storm Stock
$20.00 + Shipping | Available at www.benwilsonart.com

2 comments:

  1. yay! Death Cab is great! congrats! I really love the narrative here. Very creative!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love this so very, very much

    ReplyDelete